Hope for Health Care White Papers
In poll after poll, Canadians rank health care among their top concerns. Canadians recognize that our current health care system is in trouble and despite an endless string of policy reports about what needs to be done improvements have been slow to materialize. Partisan agendas and conflicting information often make it difficult to know who or what to believe.
Welcome to the Stratavera White Paper Series: Hope for Health Care. This series of White Papers produced by Stratavera is intended to engage a broad audience in a series of conversations about long term solutions for health care. Governments, health care providers and citizens all have key roles in finding solutions so please read on, begin talking with your friends and family about how to get involved and follow us on Twitter at @stratavera.
Here is a look at the topics that covered in this series:
- Introduction, Release
- White Paper One: Shifting Our Thinking
- White Paper Two: Health Care Spending
- White Paper Three: Health Human Resources
- White Paper Four: The Stratavera Approach
- White Paper Five: Technology Enabled Care
- White Paper Six: Health Care in the Community
- White Paper Seven: Changing Roles of Health Care Professionals
- White Paper Eight: Personal Accountability for Wellness
- White Paper Nine: End of Life Care